Clinical Education Coordinator
We encourage all military veterans to apply!
Lake Whatcom Center is looking for a Clinical Education Coordinator to join our Quality Management Department. This is a full-time position working Monday-Friday from 8:30-4:30 (some flexibility in start and end times).
As the Clinical Education Coordinator, you will be responsible for carrying out quality assurance activities and the development, execution, documentation, and continuous improvement of our clinical education offerings.
- BA/BS Degree in behavioral/social sciences or related field and/or relevant experience working in human services, behavioral health, and/or quality management/assurance.
- Professional organizational skills. Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks.
- Professional interpersonal relations skills.
- Comfortable speaking to/in front of medium sized groups.
- Ability to modify educational delivery methods to match the needs of employees with different learning styles.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Very good computer skills, including creating meaningful educational materials and guides.
- Ability to learn manuals, regulations (e.g. WAC, HIPAA), and training materials.
- Ability to follow verbal instructions.
- Acceptable driving record and ability to be covered by LWC insurance carrier.
**Employment contingent on successful background check**
- 2 years of direct clinical work experience
- Familiarity with LWC policies and procedures, systems, and culture
- Familiarity with Federal, State, and Regional regulations, policies, and procedures
- Advanced knowledge of Excel or other spreadsheet system to facilitate the organization, interpretation and reporting of data
Why work for Lake Whatcom Center?
LWC is a DSHS licensed not-for-profit organization providing an array of residential and community mental health services to adults with severe and persistent mental illness. We pride ourselves on understanding our clients’ needs and their ability to meet their goal of Recovery. We are a fast-growing service, and committed to creating a supportive and positive environment for all our employees.
LWC offers competitive salaries along with a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance (fully funded for full-time employees)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life & Long-term Disability Insurance
- Competitive vacation and sick leave
- Holiday premium pay
- Floating holidays, and
- Annual base pay increases
Lake Whatcom Center & our COVID response:
LWC has been a reliable employer during the COVID pandemic. We have not reduced hours or laid off staff and have taken significant steps to protect our employees and clients. During the last year, we have paid significant bonuses and increased the base pay for all staff, partly in appreciation for the excellent teamwork and commitment to our clients. We have provided flexibility in scheduling and invested substantial resources in personal protective equipment. We are proud of the fact that we were one of the first agencies to recognize the challenges presented, and in our agility in responding quickly to changing circumstances. We believe we will come out of the COVID pandemic stronger than ever, and attribute that to our dedication to our core values.
LWC is a tobacco-free and scent-free workplace. LWC is an Equal Opportunity employer, and we are committed to an Affirmative Action Program and enhancing the diversity of our staff. We strongly encourage applicants to apply without regard to race, color, national origin, gender identity, age, religion, creed, marital status, ancestral heritage, sexual orientation, Vietnam Era Veteran status, or the presences on any physical, mental and/or sensory disability. If accommodations are needed for participating in the application or interview process, please feel free to let us know.
Please visit www.lwrtc.org to download and complete our application packet.
- Compensation: DOE Please submit salary requirements
- Closes: When filled
Download Job Application