Up to $10,000 in sign-on and retention bonuses available!
Baker Creek is a 16-bed residential facility serving COD populations. It will offer inpatient treatment for individuals that meet criteria for Substance Use disorders and a (or multiple) mental health disorders according to DSM 5. ASAM Levels of care offered are Levels 3.3 and 3.5 with a typical stay of 30-60 days. We are anticipating that our inpatient facility will open for services in the next two months. In the interim, the successful candidate will work in collaboration with other clinical management to develop programming, finalize policies and procedures, hire and train staff, and provide direct supervision to newly hired facility clinicians.
Lake Whatcom Center is seeking a chemical dependency professional with experience in Behavioral Health, supervising staff, and program development. This new facility is the result of LWC’s on-going commitment to provide a full-spectrum of coordinated chemical dependency/co-occurring services for our community. The COD Program Supervisor will work closely with a great team of outpatient mental health program supervisors and clinical staff.
- Washington State CDP Certification issued by the Department of Health in good standing (Non-CDP candidates with significant relevant experience with COD populations may be considered)
- At least an Associates of Arts Degree with at least 2 years’ experience in mental health or related field working with chronically mentally ill adults
- Documented competency in clinical supervision
- Experience in supervising and training
- Good personal relations skills
- Ability to work with difficult clients
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team approach
- Ability to apply a Recovery Base approach
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Good verbal, written, communication, and computer skills
- Visual and auditory skills required to communicate
- Ensure and deliver client care and provide legal documentation of care
- Bachelor’s Degree in Behavioral Sciences or related field preferred