LWC is seeking an Intensive Services Clinical Supervisor/MHP. The Intensive Services Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP).
This position is eligible for a sign-on and retention bonus of up to $10,000!
We encourage military veterans to apply!
- Mental Health Professional (MHP),
- Master’s Degree in Psychology or other Human Services field
- Two years’ experience working in mental health services, working mainly with serious and persistent mentally ill adults.
- Supervisory training and/or experience.
- Good organizational skills;
- Good verbal, written communication skills, and computer skills;
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks;
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team approach;
- Ability to apply a Recovery based approach and to apply clinical knowledge;
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion;
- Visual and auditory skills required to communicate, to ensure and deliver client care, and to provide legal documentation of care;
- Requires frequent standing, bending at the knees and waist, kneeling and reaching; Requires frequent walking to accomplish tasks; Requires ability to lift 30 pounds.
- Acceptable driving record and ability to be covered by LWC insurance carrier.
- Employment contingent on successful background check.
Download Job Application