Intensive Outpatient Program Supervisor
Hours: Full Time Monday-Friday
Pay: $21.19-$27.00 (BA or BS Level Supervisor) DOE
Or: $24.53-$30.00 (MA/MS Level Supervisor) DOE
LWC is seeking an Intensive Services Clinical Supervisor. The Intensive Services Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP).
- BA or BS in a Human Services field, or at least 3 years in a behavioral health supervisory role.
- Supervisory training and/or experience.
- Good organizational skills; Good verbal, written communication skills, and computer skills;
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks; Ability to work cooperatively in a team approach;
- Ability to apply a Recovery based approach and to apply clinical knowledge;
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion;
- Visual and auditory skills required to communicate, to ensure and deliver client care, and to provide legal documentation of care;
- Requires frequent standing, bending at the knees and waist, kneeling and reaching;
- Requires frequent walking to accomplish tasks;
- Requires ability to lift 30 pounds.
- Acceptable driving record and ability to be covered by LWC insurance carrier.
- Employment contingent on successful background check.
- MA/MS in a Human Services field and eligible to attain Mental Health Professional status and be part of our MHP on-call team.
Why work for Lake Whatcom Center?
LWC is a DSHS licensed not-for-profit organization providing an array of residential and community mental health services to adults with severe and persistent mental illness. We pride ourselves on understanding our clients’ needs and their ability to meet their goal of Recovery. We are a fast-growing service, and committed to creating a supportive and positive environment for all our employees.
LWC offers competitive salaries along with a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance (paid by LWC for full-time employees)
- Dental (paid by LWC)
- Life Insurance (paid by LWC, additional available for purchase)
- Long-term Disability (paid by LWC)
- Vision Insurance
- Competitive Vacation Pay
- Paid Sick Leave
- Premium Pay for Holidays Worked
- Floating Holidays
- Annual Base Pay Increases
- Generous Comp Time for Exempt Positions
Please visit www.lwrtc.org to download and complete our application packet.
Download Job Application