We encourage all military veterans to apply!
Lake Whactom Center is looking for a part-time receptionist to join our front office staff. This position is a Monday through Friday position, working from 8:30am-1:00pm, with a potential to become a full-time position in a few months.
As the Receptionist you will be responsible for answering phones, greeting and directing clients and guests, prepare outgoing mail and sort and distribute incoming agency mail, complete BHA recertification paperwork, update client demographics in the EMR, and scan receipts for RPM into the server.
Minimum qualifications – 2 years college and/or office experience
Preferred Qualifications – fluent in Microsoft Word & Excel, accounting experience, experience working with chronically mentally ill, experience with EMR, experience with DSHS Medicaid
Job-Specific Essential Functions
- Answer agency telephone, redirect incoming calls
- Greet and direct clients, guests, and the public
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Update client demographics at each visit
- Scan RPM Documentation
- Prepare outgoing mail, sort and distribute agency mail
- Complete BHA paperwork
- Assist clients in the intake process and enter data in EMR
- Other duties as assigned
Schedule: M-F 8:30am-1:00pm
Pay: $15.96 – $18.00/hour DOE
Closes: When filled
Job Type: Part-time