“America’s Got Talent: The Champions” debuted last night on NBC, and Susan Boyle finally got what she deserved: The Golden Buzzer.

Related: Watch Terry Crews Award America’s Got Talent Season 15’s First Golden Buzzer Crew commented, “It is time to make something happen right now for everybody on this stage.
A 15-year-old musician wishes she wasn't so quiet, but guest judge Brad Paisley heard her loud and clear. Mel … AGT 2019: Violinist, cancer survivor Tyler Butler-Figueroa gets the Golden Buzzer | America's Got Talent 2019. We’re several weeks into AGT 2019, and that means we’ve already seen quite a few Golden Buzzer acts. The June 25 episode of ‘America’s Got Talent’ featured an unconventional Golden Buzzer pick like we’ve never seen before! Take, for example, onetime NFL star Jon Dorenbos, who auditioned as part of the series' 11th season. Judges Gabrielle Union, Howie Mandel, and Simon Cowell, as well as host Terry Crews, have all hit the buzzer this season.

Plus, tons of other acts move the judges.

The Judges’ Cuts on America’s Got Talent 2019 have ended and now its time for the golden buzzer winners to reappear on the live shows, along …

America's Got Talent is the perfect kind of show for people to reinvent themselves, and reveal talents that no one has ever known they had. June 12, 2019 by Jessie Mendoza Violinist and cancer survivor (Lukemia) Tyler Butler-Figueroa (age 11) from North Carolina gets the ultimate stamp of approval with a golden buzzer from Simon Cowell. 01/29/2019 07:04 am ET Kechi Gets Golden Buzzer On 'America's Got Talent: The Champions' Simon Cowell messed with her at first, but the former "AGT" finalist got a happy ending. I don’t care.

Look: I don’t watch American’s Got Talent, but I do watch the America’s Got Talent Golden Buzzer auditions every year with the kids on YouTube. And yes, I absolutely understand that America’s Got Talent is manipulative and treacly, and probably scripts these huge, emotional heartfelt moments..