He is transformed into a doodle, allowing him to pursue his relationship with Lonette. Cool World (1992) Candi Milo as Bob, Lonette. She is the arch-rival of Holli Would with opposite personalities.

(Cut to footage of Cool World ) Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 462 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/2/2013 - Holli W., Lonette

Lonette is a doodle waitress in Cool World and is Frank's love interest.

Directed by Ralph Bakshi. Non-Disney Stuff by Detective88. Cool World (1992) (4) Animaniacs (2) Quest for Camelot (1998) (2) The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996) (2) The Road to El Dorado (2000) (2) Naruto (1) Aladdin (1992) (1) Mulan (1998) (1) Hunter X Hunter (1) Include Characters Holli Would (5) Lonette (Cool World) (5) Jessica Rabbit (4) Chel (Road to El Dorado) (2) Hello Nurse (2)

Cool World: At The Club by Gizmo Burns reviews Just a cool world story about the three little punk kids, and the doodles in the cool world club. Cool World … Anything but cool, Cool World is a bizarre mixture of live-action and animation. I can't live without you. Holli and Lonette have never met in the movie, but from what Lonette says, she don't like that 'sleazy cow', and Holli don't like any body who's not a part of her plan. Lonette discovers that Holli was a doodle when she killed Frank and explains when a noid is killed by a doodle, he is reborn in Cool World as a doodle. Doc Whiskers had introduced them in a way.

Frank Harris : Baby, you and me, I can't have that in the real world.

1992 Cool World Kim Basinger Gabriel Byrne Brad Pitt Directed by Ralph Bakshi I love this movie, it's like a more adult Who Framed Roger Rabbit. She is a doodle inhabitant of Cool World, but she wants to be a real woman living in the real world and she is willing to resort to anything without hesitation to make her dreams come true, even killing. Show More. Featured in collections. Lonette was a real doll, one that he'd know since he first came to Cool World almost 57 years ago. A comic strip femme fatale seeks to seduce her cartoonist creator in order to cross over into the real world. Although Lonette gets some closure with Frank coming back as a Doodle after being killed in Cool World, Jack is seemingly stuck forever in Cool World as said superhero.

Cool World is a 1992 American live-action/animated thriller-fantasy film directed by Ralph Bakshi, and starring Kim Basinger, Gabriel Byrne and Brad Pitt. Cool World (1992) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. And has a great soundtrack!